Careers at Kat the Label
Date: 30th August
Positions: Part time and casual retail positions available
Does delicate lace & lingerie call your name? Are you passionate about creating memorable in-store experiences and have a love of all things lingerie?
We would love to hear from you!
Who are we?
Kat the Label is a boutique lingerie and sleepwear label founded in 2015. A small but dynamic business, KTL has grown rapidly over its short tenure and is showing no sign of slowing down! With the continued expansion of KTL, on offer is a supportive and positive work environment focused on collaboration and shared ideas. You will play a vital role growing an already booming business into further success and growth by supporting the growth and success of our first ever permanent retail store.
At Kat the Label we believe in the everyday magic that good lingerie can provide, and we are ready to bring that magic to our first flagship store location!
We are on the hunt for four team members to represent our growing team in-store on a part-time and casual basis within our brand-new Cremorne storefront and showroom.
About the role:
As our biggest brand ambassadors, our retail team members will be tasked with driving in-store customer service for our loyal customer base as well as maintaining showroom etiquette for our growing clientele.
Working closely with our Support Office team, successful candidates will have the opportunity to collaborate with operational duties of the business, as well as assist with co ordinating our online customer facing platforms. The perfect candidate can work autonomously, bring energy to the role and provide an exceptional customer experience.
Previous retail experience is preferred.
- Maximise sales performance through exceptional customer service and product knowledge
- Foster strong, ongoing customer relationships and clientele portfolio
- In store stock management & organisation
- Ensure visual representation of the store and brand is in line with brand image
- Manage online returns and click and collect orders
- Assist online customer enquiries and manage feedback
- Support the Head Office team with stock control, PR gifting, and online orders and returns
- Assist in the co-ordination of our Melbourne influencer network and in person showings
- Assist with event co-ordination, such as product launches and collaborations
- Content creation and social media assistance
This role will give the successful candidate the ability to work independently within the store, managing and maintaining sales performance and team morale with the opportunity for progression into our growing Support Office team.
Candidates can expect team incentives, employee discounts and the possibility for role progression within their Kat the Label journey, as well as a brand new stunning retail space to inspire you everyday.
Please send resumes & cover letters to email@example.com
We can't wait to hear from you!